As regulars here will have noticed we've been blogging over the last six months with a strong focus on dividend topics. But articles on the web have short half-lives and rarely get read in context. Hands down the best way to retain, remember and refer to information is by reading and reviewing longer form books.
As a result we've brought all the best ideas and research on dividend investing that we've uncovered into an concise and easily read 85 page e-book called "How to Make Money in Dividend Stocks". The content has been largely rewritten from the ground up and covers everything from what to look for in a great dividend stock to the ways to manage an income portfolio while maximising your edge over the market and the taxman! We are selling it now on Amazon but it's free to all Stockopedia members!
Not only is the book an excellent stand-alone synopsis of a big topic, but it also provides some of the necessary grounding for Stockopedia's premium subscribers to get the most out of our growing toolkit. It's been a fascinating subject to explore, especially given it's been such an extraordinary year for dividend investors - anyone investing similarly to our dividend income strategies this year has been handsomely rewarded.
Some of the key highlights include:
- The evidence and statistics that prove that dividends are the critical part of investment returns
- Why investing in dividend paying stocks is critical during bear market periods
- The critical three pillars of dividend investing: Yield, Safety & Growth
- The two biggest mistakes that dividend investors make
- Six Dividend Strategies curated from some of the classics of finance literature
- How to find Dividend Ideas using quantitative, scuttlebutt and piggybacking techniques
If you want your copy, you can download it for free (please note: it's a 9 MB PDF so it may take a few minutes to download). We welcome any feedback on the book - and plan on improving it over time so if think we've missed out anything of critical importance you can add any comments here and we'll make edits for the next edition. (Please also get your copy of our original publication How to Make Money in Value Stocks (PDF / Amazon))
Filed Under: Income Investing,