New World Oil and Gas, the AIM listed, onshore oil and gas exploration company with projects in Belize (Central America) and Denmark have just released a operational update podcast. To listen please click here
The company celebrated it's 1st year anniversary on AIM last week and speaking about their progress to date is William Kelleher, CEO and Peter and George Sztyk both Executive Directors.
William Kelleher also touches on the recent Board appointment - Chris Einchcomb, who become non Executive Director as of the 1st May 2012.
New World Oil and Gas will be holding an investor relations evening in June 2012 to give investors the opportunity to get close and personal with management and to gain a further insight on their projects. For more information, like ishareinfo.tv on Facebook or subscribe to our Youtube channel
- The Board of New World Oil and Gas speak about their progress to date and how happy they are
- A little bit about Chris Einchcomb, the new Non Executive Director
- Progress in Belize and Jutland, Denmark. (very excited and encouraged by the data to date)
- CPR for both Belize and Jutland to be released before or around month end (May)
- Investor relations evening to be held late June 2012
The videos published by ishareinfo.tv have been made for information and leisure purposes only. ishareinfo does not provide investment advice. ishareinfo.tv is a publisher and is not registered with or authorised by the Financial Services Authority.