- Profile: Firstly, to tell the Stockopedia community more about you, You can also manage your privacy and other settings from the profile.
- Tour: If you want a short overview of the main features of Stockopedia,
- Customisation: To customise your personal pages, use the personal toolbar in the left margin- from there, you can set up your network, a public fund and a private watchlist.
- Navigation: To start exploring Stockopedia, try the following:
- Lookup Box: To find information on a specific stock, sector or investment theme, just type the details in the top left hand "Name or Ticker" box. You will then have the choice of going to the relevant Overview, Article, Forum, News or Financials Page.
- Browsing: You can browse the content via the Forum, Encyclopedia or Fund Portals, or by viewing our Tagging folksonomy of the UK stock market.
- Search: For a general site search, you can use our own database search engine.
If you need help with something that isn't covered here or in the Help Pages, please send us a message or ask below.