This space is reserved for slartybartfast to introduce himself.
For those who, like me, still think that nothing beats Quicken (I'm still on 2000 in preference to the recent versions available), there is a simple way to update your share prices using the Stockopedia Folio function. Just reshuffle the columns so that the Ticker and the Bid are the first two columns and then export using the Download/CSV choice at the bottom of the…
The only comment I would make is that having continually seen a message directing me to Twitter, there were no messages there. I see that the first was at 08:13.
I was and it has changed somewhat!
Paul, any observation on the Beneish M-Score for Debs of -0.20 ?
I was a holder of AAZ but sold as I was concerned about their net take once they have covered their capital costs. Currently AAZ receive 87.25% of the gold mined, the remaining 12.75% goes to the government. Once they have recovered capital and costs they will receive 49% of net income. I think they will still pay tax on that. This would seem to…
"Proforma full year dividend pay-out ratio for the 2012 financial year expected to be between 50-60% of any consolidated post-tax profit from the Group's ongoing business"
slartybartfast has 1 follower including: