Benefits To Contributors
Amongst our top contributors are professional research companies, brokers, educators and many extremely proactive private investors. There are many reasons why they contribute to Stockopedia:
- Increased Profile and Exposure - As a Stockopedia Contributor, you will be exposed to a wide readership of top professional and private investors. The increased exposure provides many opportunities to enhance your reputation amongst the investment community or to publicise your company, newsletter or publications amongst a targeted audience.
- Increased Web Presence - once your contributions are published as ‘articles’ then we syndicate the content to our web partners including Bloomberg, Newsnow, Google and more. This increases the discoverability of your content around the web creating greater readership. Why invest so much time publishing your posts, articles or research on firewalled websites when they aren’t getting the audience they deserve?
- Analytics and Tracking - Measure the audience engagement with your content with our bespoke charts and analytic package.
- Increased Media Access - we aim to bring the top financial minds amongst our userbase closer to the mainstream financial media providing opportunities for interviews and commentary.
- Increased Company Access - We are in contact with company management teams and can coordinate meetings and Q&A sessions with management for our top contributors. Let us know who you want to connect with and we’ll put people together.
- Press Credentials - Our regularly published authors can qualify as financial press through Stockopedia. We can aid in access to conferences and media events.
- Sitewide Privileges - we have lots of enhanced editorial and sitewide privileges to come. Watch this space!