BOO preliminary results due tomorrow

Tuesday, Apr 25 2017 by
4

From the update of 28th February: "The boohoo Group will announce its Preliminary Results for the twelve months to 28 February 2017, and provide detailed financial guidance for FY 18, on 26 April 2017. "


The SP has risen inexorably recently, pushing the forward P/E up towards the mid 70's, having been settled around 60 for a while. Are we entering bubble territory? Do we have a swathe of new buyers seduced by the continually rising revenues and forecasts? A little over two years ago, not long after first listing BOO fell by around 50% after a set of good results - which must just not have been as good as the holders at that time were hoping for. Since then the price has risen by over 700%.

It will be interesting to see what transpires tomorrow.

Unlock this article instantly by logging into your account

Don’t have an account? Register for free and we’ll get out your way

Disclaimer:  

As per our Terms of Use, Stockopedia is a financial news & data site, discussion forum and content aggregator. Our site should be used for educational & informational purposes only. We do not provide investment advice, recommendations or views as to whether an investment or strategy is suited to the investment needs of a specific individual. You should make your own decisions and seek independent professional advice before doing so. The author may own shares in any companies discussed, all opinions are his/her own & are general/impersonal. Remember: Shares can go down as well as up. Past performance is not a guide to future performance & investors may not get back the amount invested.


Do you like this Post?
Yes
No
4 thumbs up
0 thumbs down
Share this post with friends



Boohoo Group PLC, formerly boohoo.com plc, is an online fashion retail group. The Company is based in the United Kingdom and has a strong presence in the United Kingdom, the United States, Europe and Australia, selling products to almost every country in the world. The Company owns the boohoo, boohooMAN, PrettyLittleThing and Nasty Gal brands. These brands design, source, market and sell clothing, shoes, accessories and beauty products targeted at 16-30 year old consumers in the United Kingdom and internationally. more »

LSE Price
213.8p
Change
-1.8%
Mkt Cap (£m)
2,486
P/E (fwd)
39.1
Yield (fwd)
n/a



  Is LON:BOO fundamentally strong or weak? Find out More »


3 Posts on this Thread show/hide all

vik2001 25th Apr '17 1 of 3

ive watched this share rise by 130% in the last 2 months, wish I got in.

| Link | Share | 1 reply
herbie47 25th Apr '17 2 of 3

In reply to post #181017

? 130% in 2 months that does not look right.

| Link | Share
jonesj 25th Apr '17 3 of 3

Well the share price is holding up well this week, so no evidence of anyone (connected), er, anticipating bad news. So I'm reasonably optimistic.
Top sliced 75% a while ago, but the remaining 25% is still doing well.

| Link | Share

Please subscribe to submit a comment






Stock Picking Tutorial Centre



Let’s get you setup so you get the most out of our service
Done, Let's add some stocks
Brilliant - You've created a folio! Now let's add some stocks to it.

  • Apple (AAPL)

  • Shell (RDSA)

  • Twitter (TWTR)

  • Volkswagon AG (VOK)

  • McDonalds (MCD)

  • Vodafone (VOD)

  • Barratt Homes (BDEV)

  • Microsoft (MSFT)

  • Tesco (TSCO)
Save and show me my analysis