Hi, I currently have a Hargreaves Lansdown account but find that /I often cannot trade in some of the foreign stocks that I would like to in say Canada, Japan and some American stocks.

As a UK citizen can you open a brockerage account in another country say USA or is there a UK provider that gives greater access than HL

Thanks for any help

Unlock the rest of this Article in 15 seconds

or Unlock with your email

Already have an account?
Login here