Hi i wonder if someone can help if one has made a chargeable gain on an investment that needs to be declared to hmrc is it a standard self assessment form that needs filling in or is there a specific tax document for cgt only ?


Unlock the rest of this article with a 14 day trial

or Unlock with your email

Already have an account?
Login here