* Atento SA ATTO.N ATTO.K is expected to show a fall in
quarterly revenue when it reports results on May 11.
* The Luxembourg Luxembourg-based company is expected to
a 6.6% decrease in revenue to $346.266 million from $370.64
million a year ago, according to the mean estimate from 2
analysts, based on Refinitiv data.
* Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for Atento SA is for a
of 54 cents per share. For the same quarter last year, the
company reported a loss of 70 cents per share.
* The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy"
the breakdown of recommendations is 1 "strong buy" or "buy," 2
"hold" and no "sell" or "strong sell."
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts was unchanged in
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for Atento SA
$28, above its last closing price of $23.28.
This summary was machine generated May 10 at 02:01 GMT. All
figures in US dollars unless otherwise stated