* Birchcliff Energy Ltd BIR.TO is expected to show a rise
quarterly revenue when it reports results on August 10.
* The Calgary Alberta-based company is expected to report
107.8% increase in revenue to C$389.2 million from C$187.27
million a year ago, according to the estimate from one analyst,
based on Refinitiv data.
* Refinitiv's mean analyst estimate for Birchcliff Energy
for earnings of 60 cents per share. For the same quarter last
year, the company reported earnings of 16 cents per share.
* The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy"
the breakdown of recommendations is 12 "strong buy" or "buy," 2
"hold" and no "sell" or "strong sell."
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts was unchanged in
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for Birchcliff
Ltd is C$12.75, above its last closing price of C$9.46.
This summary was machine generated August 8 at 21:08 GMT. All
figures in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated