* Birchcliff Energy Ltd BIR.TO reported quarterly adjusted
earnings of 40 cents per share for the quarter ended in
December. The mean expectation of three analysts for the quarter
was for earnings of 42 cents per share.
* Revenue rose 83.1% to C$289.81 million from a year ago;
analysts expected C$310.20 million.
* Birchcliff Energy Ltd's reported EPS for the quarter was
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts had fallen by
in the last three months.
* In the last 30 days one analyst negatively revised an
* Birchcliff Energy Ltd shares had risen by 2.6% this
* The company reported quarterly net income of C$106.1
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for Birchcliff
Ltd is C$9.00
* The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy"
the breakdown of recommendations is 13 "strong buy" or "buy," 2
"hold" and no "sell" or "strong sell."
This summary was machine generated February 10 at 05:08 a.m.
All figures in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated