* Birchcliff Energy Ltd BIR.TO reported quarterly adjusted
earnings of 46 cents per share for the quarter ended in March.
The mean expectation of three analysts for the quarter was
for earnings of 32 cents per share.
* Revenue rose 89% to C$294.58 million from a year ago;
expected C$273.30 million.
* Birchcliff Energy Ltd's reported EPS for the quarter was
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts had risen by
in the last three months.
* In the last 30 days there have been no earnings estimate
revisions by analysts covering the company.
* Birchcliff Energy Ltd shares had risen by 11.0% this
gained 43.7% so far this year.
* The company reported quarterly net income of C$125.79
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for Birchcliff
Ltd is C$11.00
* The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy"
the breakdown of recommendations is 12 "strong buy" or "buy," 2
"hold" and no "sell" or "strong sell."
This summary was machine generated May 11 at 09:57 p.m. All
figures in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated