* BJ's Restaurants Inc BJRI.OQ reported a quarterly
loss of 20 cents per share for the quarter ended in December.
The mean expectation of twelve analysts for the quarter was
for a loss of 2 cents per share.
* Revenue rose 47.8% to $291.27 million from a year ago;
expected $298.19 million.
* BJ's Restaurants Inc's reported EPS for the quarter was a
of 20 cents.
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts had risen by
in the last three months.
* In the last 30 days three analysts negatively revised
* BJ's Restaurants Inc shares had fallen by 0.1% this
* The company reported a quarterly loss of $4.66 million.
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for BJ's
Inc is $45.00
* The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy"
the breakdown of recommendations is 6 "strong buy" or "buy," 4
"hold" and 2 "sell" or "strong sell."
This summary was machine generated February 17 at 10:55 p.m.
All figures in US dollars unless otherwise stated