* BJ's Restaurants Inc BJRI.OQ reported quarterly adjusted
earnings of 7 cents per share for the quarter ended in March.
The mean expectation of twelve analysts for the quarter was
for a loss of 26 cents per share.
* Revenue rose 33.8% to $298.73 million from a year ago;
expected $297.22 million.
* BJ's Restaurants Inc's reported EPS for the quarter was 6
* The mean earnings estimate of analysts had fallen by
about 173.8% in the last three months.
* In the last 30 days one analyst negatively revised an
* BJ's Restaurants Inc shares had risen by 4.2% this
lost 14.6% so far this year.
* The company reported quarterly net income of $1.46
* Wall Street's median 12-month price target for BJ's
Inc is $38.00
* The current average analyst rating on the shares is "buy"
the breakdown of recommendations is 6 "strong buy" or "buy," 4
"hold" and 2 "sell" or "strong sell."
This summary was machine generated April 21 at 09:01 p.m. All
figures in US dollars unless otherwise stated