Comprehensive stock market insights

Stop using guesswork  -  Make data-backed decisions  -  Gain confidence & results

104.65p-3.59%
Style Neutral
$417.320.22%
High Flyer
$173.86.25%
Falling Star
$478.890.64%
High Flyer
287.8p0.07%
Super Stock
1,187.50p-0.13%
Momentum Trap
No more gambling with your financial future
Picking shares on gut instinct?
Lost money in story stocks?
Buying on press tips or rumour?
Have a woolly research process?
Portfolio keeping you up at night?
Struggling to understand what works?
Change your research process today

After your free trial, plans start at just £295 per year. With a one month money back guarantee, there's absolutely no risk.

Easy to use research tools that save you time, help you act decisively and improve your success rate

Find good, cheap, improving stocks fast with the StockRanks™

Get an instant fix on any stock's investment potential based on its Quality, Value and Momentum
Stocks with 90+ ranking have (on average) significantly beaten the market in almost all global stock markets since their launch in 2012
71% of subscribers cite the StockRanks™ as being the most important influence on their ability to beat the market
Explore the StockRanks™

Review comprehensive fundamentals at a glance with the acclaimed StockReports

StockReports are 1-page summaries that contain all the really essential financial statistics you need for quick decisions
Scan the StockRanks™, key valuation ratios, industry and market comparisons, 8 year financial summaries and critical bankruptcy and earnings health indicators
Review trends in analyst forecasts and the buy/sell activity of directors, institutions, and the Stockopedia community
View a sample StockReport

Everything you need to track and improve your portfolios & watchlists

Effortlessly monitor the financial health and rankings of all your stocks at once
Get the big picture with portfolio valuations & performance histories
Instantly review the diversification of your holdings across countries, sectors & styles
Explore the Portfolio tools

Expert stock market research from the best commentators on the web

Daily commentary on UK small caps by Paul Scott and Jack Brumby
Exclusive, in depth Stock Pitches from Stockopedia's own in-house Investment Club Team
Find inspiration and ideas in a community of smart investors with their own money at stake
Discover our research and community

Generate investing ideas fast with a powerful, customisable stock screener

Browse over 65 Guru Screens that emulate the rules of the great investors to kick-start your search
Fine tune your criteria using an extensive library of more than 350 screenable fields including the StockRanks™, valuation ratios, red-flags, groupings and more
Powered by an institutional-grade financial database refreshed daily for accuracy and timeliness
Explore the stock screener

Fine-tune your portfolio's exposure to risk and reward with Style and Risk Classifications

Risk Ratings - giving you an instant assessment of how volatile each share's price action is expected to be.
StockRank Styles - instant classifications of winning and losing styles of shares - from Value Traps to Turnarounds.
These classifications are screenable and included on every StockReport, making it easy for you to see whether a stock fits your goals and investing style.
Find Winning Style Shares

Explore the toolbox to improve your decision making on investment opportunities

Compare stocks side-by side and instantly see winners across every fundamental ratio
Create your own checklists to instantly validate stock ideas against your criteria
One of the most powerful and accessible charting and technical analysis packages on the web
Explore our charting tool

Learn how these subscribers transformed their investment results

Join more than 15,000 subscribers managing their portfolios with Stockopedia's help
"I used to take a very unstructured approach & my results were mixed. The StockRanks are now a strong component of my investment decisions. I feel more confident in my decisions and my results beat the market indexes."
James Nelson
10 year subscriber
"As a one man band I could not 'cover' the market. My investing is now much more structured and the results are so much better. The level of worry is reduced and I feel better able to structure my portfolio."
John Bradney
11 year subscriber
"My previous approach was haphazard. I often ended up just buying companies that I was aware of as a consumer. Since subscribing my portfolio has produced far better returns - beating my IFA by 15% over the last 3 years!"
John Hiew
11 year subscriber
"I used to take a very unstructured approach & my results were mixed. The StockRanks are now a strong component of my investment decisions. I feel more confident in my decisions and my results beat the market indexes."
James Nelson
10 year subscriber
"As a one man band I could not 'cover' the market. My investing is now much more structured and the results are so much better. The level of worry is reduced and I feel better able to structure my portfolio."
John Bradney
11 year subscriber
"My previous approach was haphazard. I often ended up just buying companies that I was aware of as a consumer. Since subscribing my portfolio has produced far better returns - beating my IFA by 15% over the last 3 years!"
John Hiew
11 year subscriber

Take control of your portfolio in a few simple steps

You can align your holdings with the power of factor investing within minutes
Search your stocks

Search by name or ticker for an immediate assessment of any of your holdings or ideas.

Check their ranks

Gain insight into each stock's Quality, Value & Momentum using our multi-factor rankings.

Optimise your folio

Expose your portfolio to factors that work and bring clarity to your buy, hold & sell decisions.

Change your research process today

After your free trial, plans start at just £295 per year. With a one month money back guarantee, there's absolutely no risk.

Wondering if Stockopedia is right for you?

Here are answers to questions we are often asked
Do you provide customer support?

Yes! We're dedicated to helping you succeed with our platform. Support queries are handled by a team of nine including four Chartered Financial Analysts. We have the expertise to resolve everything from simple account problems to tough financial accounting queries.

In the last 12 months we've handled 18,728 unique conversations with our subscribers, with an 94.1% satisfaction rating.

Meet the team
Are the StockRanks™ a foolproof stock picking system?

The StockRanks™ are statistical indicators that have historically improved the hit-rate of picking winners. Since launch in 2013, almost 2 out of 3 stocks rated 75+ have been winners over a 1-year timeframe and 90+ ranked shares have returned 12% annualised.

While they provide no guarantee of results, on average, in a diversified portfolio, over the longer term, higher ranked shares have significantly beaten the market.

Learn more
Which global stock exchanges do you cover?

We want to make it as easy as possible for you to broaden your investable universe. Our database contains over 35,000 securities from 61 stock exchanges in North America, Europe, Asia and Australasia and is constantly expanding.

You can choose the regional coverage that suits you best - whether just your home market or fully global.

See plans and pricing
What results can I expect from a subscription?

As a DIY investment research platform, we provide no guarantee of future returns. However, Stockopedia subscribers have consistently outperformed market indices around the world. Not only that, they are more confident, self-reliant investors thanks to the insights at their fingertips

See 2020's subscriber performance survey
Can I use Stockopedia on my phone or tablet?

Yes. Stockopedia is designed as a fully responsive web application - meaning it works seamlessly on any mobile device. Perfect for checking StockReports on-the-move!

Anywhere you have an internet connection, you have Stockopedia.... it just works.

How accurate is your financial data?

When you make decisions aided by data, you have to be able to trust in its quality and timeliness.

Our raw fundamental, estimate, price history and quotes is sourced from Refinitiv - one of the world's leading institutional sources of data.

Data is synchronised six times a day, ensuring the freshest financial data is available in our database.

Read more about our data process

Stockopedia is one of the few companies in the world that the markets giant Refinitiv (a Thomson Reuters company) partners with to serve the individual investor.

Stockopedia is powered by Refinitiv - A Thomson Reuters Company
I'm just getting started - will I be overwhelmed?

There's nothing worse than being dropped in at the deep end with something you can't understand - especially when it comes to your finances. Our approach to education is extensive, with:

A comprehensive product guide
An exclusive library of investing ebooks
Regular live webinars
Pop-up definitions of every financial ratio
Explore the guide

No more gambling with your financial future

Try Stockopedia for free today
Get instant access to the most comprehensive, easy-to-use factor investing toolbox on the web.
Start implementing what works - make confident, successful decisions backed by institutional-quality financial data.
Get started today, with a 14 day trial and a 30-day money-back guarantee after your trial ends.

After your free trial, plans start at just £295 per year. With a one month money back guarantee, there’s absolutely no risk

© Stockopedia 2024, Refinitiv, Share Data Services.

*Past performance is no indicator of future performance. Performance returns are based on hypothetical scenarios and do not represent an actual investment.

This site cannot substitute for professional investment advice or independent factual verification. To use Stockopedia, you must accept our Terms of Use, Privacy and Disclaimer & FSG. All services are provided by Stockopedia Ltd, United Kingdom (company number 06367267). For Australian users: Stockopedia Ltd, ABN 39 757 874 670 is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Daylight Financial Group Pty Ltd ABN 77 633 984 773, AFSL 521404.