Singapore Technologies Engineering logo

S63 - Singapore Technologies Engineering News Story

S$3.77 0.0  0.0%

Last Trade - 07/05/21

Sector
Industrials
Size
Large Cap
Market Cap £6.35bn
Enterprise Value £6.99bn
Revenue £3.87bn
Position in Universe 270th / 6094

BRIEF-Singapore Technologies Engineering's Aerospace Arm Enters Into JV with Vietnam Airlines Engineering Co

June 6 (Reuters) - Singapore Technologies Engineering Ltd
 STEG.SI :
    * CO'S AEROSPACE ARM AND VIETNAM AIRLINES ENGINEERING
COMPANY
INCORPORATED A NEW JOINT VENTURE CO
    * NEW JOINT VENTURE CO CALLED VIETNAM SINGAPORE TECHNOLOGIES
ENGINEERING AEROSPACE CO. LTD.
    * ST ENGINEERING HAS A 49% STAKE IN JVCO, WITH REMAINING 51%
HELD
BY VAECO.
    * NEW COMPONENT MRO FACILITIES ARE EXPECTED TO BEGIN
OPERATIONS IN
MID-2019
    * JVCO SET UP WITH A PAID UP CAPITAL OF US$3.9M TO PROVIDE
COMPONENT MAINTENANCE, REPAIR & OVERHAUL (MRO) SOLUTIONS

Source text for Eikon:  ID:nSNZ7ynX4f 
Further company coverage:  STEG.SI 

 ((Reuters.Briefs@thomsonreuters.com;))
© Stockopedia 2021, Refinitiv, Share Data Services.
This site cannot substitute for professional investment advice or independent factual verification. To use it, you must accept our Terms of Use, Privacy and Disclaimer policies.