RBG Holdings logo

RBGP - RBG Holdings News Story

60p 0.0  0.0%

Last Trade - 2:49pm

Small Cap
Market Cap £51.4m
Enterprise Value £59.2m
Revenue £21.7m
Position in Universe 1165th / 1803

RBG Holdings PLC - Director/PDMR Shareholding

Mon 13th July, 2020 7:00am
RNS Number : 7322S
RBG Holdings PLC
13 July 2020


RBG Holdings plc

(the "Company" or the "Group")

Director Dealing

RBG Holdings plc (AIM: RBGP), the professional services group, announces that on 10 July 2020, Velocity Venture Capital Ltd and VV Capital LLP, entities owned and controlled by Nicola Foulston (CEO)*, each respectively sold 52,632 ordinary shares of 0.2 pence each in the capital of the Company ("Ordinary Shares") at a sale price of 65 pence per Ordinary Share (the "Sale Shares"). Nicola immediately repurchased a total of 105,264 Ordinary Shares (being equal to the total amount of Sale Shares) for her SIPP.


For the avoidance of doubt, the sale and subsequent repurchase of 105,264 Ordinary Shares resulted in no overall change to Nicola's total beneficial interest in the Company which remains at 11,515,264 Ordinary Shares representing 13.45 per cent. of the Company's issued share capital.



RBG Holdings plc

Nicola Foulston, Chief Executive



 Via Newgate Communications 

N+1 Singer (Nomad & Broker)

Shaun Dobson / Alex Bond (Corporate Finance)

Tom Salvesen (Corporate Broking)

Tel: +44 (0)20 7496 3000


Newgate Communications (for media enquiries)

Robin Tozer/Tom Carnegie

Tel: +44 (0)7540 106366; rbg@newgatecomms.com


* Nicola Foulston owns 100% of the shares in Velocity Venture Capital Ltd and owns 75 per cent of the membership interests and voting rights of VV Capital LLP, the other 25 per cent is owned by Velocity Venture Capital Limited. 


About RBG Holdings plc

RBG Holdings plc is a professional services group, which includes one of the UK's pioneering law firms, Rosenblatt Limited, which is a leader in dispute resolution.


Rosenblatt Limited provides a range of legal services to its diversified client base, which includes companies, banks, entrepreneurs and individuals. Complementing this is the Company's increasingly international footprint, advising on complex cross-jurisdictional matters. Rosenblatt Limited's practice areas include dispute resolution, financial crime, corporate, banking and finance, insolvency and financial restructuring, construction and projects, employment, financial services, IP/technology/media, real estate, regulatory and tax resolution. The Group also provides litigation finance in selected cases through a separate arm.


The Group also owns Convex Capital Limited, a specialist sell-side corporate finance boutique, based in Manchester, UK. Convex is entirely focussed on helping companies, particularly owner-managed and entrepreneurial businesses, realise their value through sales to large corporates. Convex identifies and proactively targets firms that it believes represent attractive acquisition opportunities.



Notification and public disclosure of transactions by persons discharging managerial responsibilities and persons closely associated with them




Details of the person discharging managerial responsibilities / person closely associated




Nicola Foulston 


Reason for the notification



Chief Executive Officer


Initial notification /Amendment

Initial Notification


Details of the issuer, emission allowance market participant, auction platform, auctioneer or auction monitor



RBG Holdings Plc






Details of the transaction(s): section to be repeated for (i) each type of instrument; (ii) each type of transaction; (iii) each date; and (iv) each place where transactions have been conducted



Description of the financial instrument, type of instrument



Identification code


Ordinary Shares with a nominal value of £0.002 each




AIM Ticker - RBGP


Nature of the transaction

Sale and immediate repurchase by Nicola Foulston of Ordinary Shares held by VV Capital LLP and Velocity Venture Capital Ltd (entities owned and controlled by Nicola Foulston).



Price(s) and volume(s)




65 pence (Sale)


65 pence (Sale)


65 pence (Purchase)




Aggregated information


- Aggregated volume


- Price




Date of the transaction

10 July 2020


Place of the transaction

London Stock Exchange, AIM Market



This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact rns@lseg.com or visit www.rns.com.
© Stockopedia 2020, Refinitiv, Share Data Services.
This site cannot substitute for professional investment advice or independent factual verification. To use it, you must accept our Terms of Use, Privacy and Disclaimer policies.