Picture of Concorde Gaming logo

CGAM Concorde Gaming Share Price

0.000.00%
us flag iconLast trade - 00:00
Consumer CyclicalsHighly SpeculativeMicro Cap

Momentum

Relative Strength (%)
1m-6.83%
3m-0.59%
6m+5.12%
1yr-99.41%
Volume Change (%)
10d/3mn/a
Price vs... (%)
52w Highn/a
50d MAn/a
200d MAn/a

Growth & Value

Shareholder Activity

TypeBuy / Hold / Sell
Institutions
Directors
Community

Guru Screens

Quality

NameIndustryMarket
Return on Capital8.9%
Return on Equityn/a
Operating Margin6.15%

Health Trend(F-Score)

12345678910

Bankruptcy Score(Z-Score)

Distress
Cautious
Safe

Earnings Manipulation Risk(M-Score)

Other Ratios

Leverage (ttm)Total- Intang+ Pension
Gross Gearing
Net Gearing
Cash / Assets

Recent History

Latest interim period vs. prior periodIndustryMarket
Sales Growth
EPS Growth
3yr Compound Annual Growth RateIndustryMarket
Sales CAGR
EPS CAGR
DPS CAGR

Graphical History

Revenue
Blurred out image of Revenue chart
Net Income
Blurred out image of Net Income chart
Normalised EPS
Blurred out image of Normalised EPS chart
PE Ratio Range
Blurred out image of PE Ratio Range chart
Dividend Yield Range
Blurred out image of Dividend Yield Range chart

Analyst Forecasts

Price target
( price)
30th Sep 200430th Sep 2005
Est. Long Term Growth Rate: Net Profit
()
EPS
()
DPS
()
Net Profit
()
EPS
()
DPS
()
Consensus Estimate
1m Change
3m Change

Analyst Consensus

Strong SellSellHoldBuyStrong Buy

EPS 2004 / 2005

Blurred out image of Concorde Gaming EPS forecast chart

Profile Summary

Concorde Gaming Corporation owns and operates the Golden Gates Casino and Golden Gulch Casino in Black Hawk, Colorado, and Casino Princesa, an offshore gaming vessel in Miami, Florida. The Company operates the Golden Gates Casino and the Golden Gulch Casino through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Concorde Cripple Creek, Inc. and Concorde Blackhawk Corporation. In addition, through its wholly owned subsidiaries, Concorde Cruises, Inc. and Conami, Inc., Concorde Gaming owns 100% of Princesa Partners. Princesa Partners owns and operates an offshore gaming vessel, the Princesa. Conami owns 80% of Princesa Partners with the remaining 20% owned by Concorde Cruises. Princesa Partners owns the Princesa and charters the Princesa to Concorde Cruises, which operates the Princesa.

Directors

Last Annual
September 30th, 2003
Last Interim
September 30th, 2003
Incorporated
September 1st, 1976
Public Since
November 24th, 1977
No. of Shareholders
180
No. of Employees
230
Sector
Hotels & Entertainment Services
Industry
Consumer Cyclicals
Exchange
us flag iconPink Sheets on Nasdaq
Shares in Issue
25,070,402
Blurred out image of a map
Address
3290 Lien St, RAPID CITY, 57702-0340
Web
Phone
+1 6053417738
Auditors
McGladrey & Pullen, LLP

CGAM Share Price Performance

Similar to CGAM

Picture of Archon logo

Archon

us flag iconPink Sheets on Nasdaq

Picture of Agrieuro logo

Agrieuro

us flag iconPink Sheets on Nasdaq

Picture of Ambassador Food Services logo

Ambassador Food Services

us flag iconPink Sheets on Nasdaq

Picture of Amergent Hospitality logo

Amergent Hospitality

us flag iconPink Sheets on Nasdaq

Picture of American Basketball Association logo

American Basketball Association

us flag iconPink Sheets on Nasdaq

FAQ

Or unlock with your email

Or unlock with your email