|Type||Buy / Hold / Sell|
|Year End 31st Dec||Unit||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022E||2023E||CAGR / Avg|
|Diluted Normalised EPS|
|Op. Cashflow ps|
|Free Cashflow ps|
|Diluted Weighted Average Shares||m|
|Book Value ps|
Altri SGPS SA (Altri) is a Portugal-based holding company primarily involved in the production of bleached paper pulp from eucalyptus. The Company is also present in electric energy from forest renewable sources, namely industrial cogeneration from black liquor and biomass. Additionally, it is engaged in activity of the management of investments. The Company operates through a numerous subsidiaries, which are active in the production and sale of paper pulp, such as Caima - Industria de Celulose SA, Celbi - Celulose da Beira Industrial SA and Celtejo - Empresa de Celulose do Tejo SA and as various subsidiaries active in the management of forest resources, including Altri Florestal SA, as well as joint venture of EDP Bioelectrica, among others.
- Alberto Joao Coraceiro De Castro CHM
- Jose Armindo Farinha Soares De Pina CEO
- Joao Manuel Matos Borges de Oliveira CCE
- Paulo Jorge dos Santos Fernandes VCH
- Maria Conceicao Henriques Fernades Cabacos SEC
- Laurentina da Silva Martins DRC
- Ana Rebelo De Carvalho Meneres de Mendonca DRC
- Paula Simoes De Figueiredo Pimental Freixo DRC
- Jose Antonio Nogueira Dos Santos DRC
- Carlos Alberto Sousa Van Zeller E Silva DRC
- Pedro Miguel Matos Borges de Oliveira DRC
- Maria Do Carmo Guedes Oliveira DRC
- Domingos Jose Vieira de Matos DRC
- Antonio Luis Isidro De Pinho SUB
- Pedro Nuno Fernandes De Sa Pessanha da Costa SUB
- Ana Paula Dos Santos Silva e Pinho SUB
- Andre Seabra Ferreira Pinto SUB
As of Today at 13:05 UTC, shares in Altri SGPS SA are trading at €5.13. This share price information is delayed by 15 minutes.
Shares in Altri SGPS SA last closed at €5.13 and the price had moved by +35.27% over the past 365 days. In terms of relative price strength the Altri SGPS SA share price has outperformed the FTSE Global All Cap Index by +52.83% over the past year.
The overall consensus recommendation for Altri SGPS SA is Hold. You can view the full broker recommendation list by unlocking its StockReport.
The Altri SGPS SA dividend yield is 1.4% based on the trailing twelve month period.
Last year, Altri SGPS SA paid a total dividend of €0.07, and it currently has a trailing dividend yield of 1.4%. We do not have any data on when Altri SGPS SA is to next pay dividends.
We do not have data on when Altri SGPS SA is to next pay dividends. The historic dividend yield on Altri SGPS SA shares is currently 1.4%.
To buy shares in Altri SGPS SA you'll need a share-dealing account with an online or offline stock broker. Once you have opened your account and transferred funds into it, you'll be able to search and select shares to buy and sell. You can use Stockopedia’s share research software to help you find the the kinds of shares that suit your investment strategy and objectives.
As of the previous close price of €5.13, shares in Altri SGPS SA had a market capitalisation of €1.05bn.
Here are the trading details for Altri SGPS SA:
- Country of listing: Portugal
- Exchange: LIS
- Ticker Symbol: ALTR
Based on an overall assessment of its quality, value and momentum Altri SGPS SA is currently classified as a Super Stock. The classification is based on a composite score that examines a wide range of fundamental and technical measures. Stock are classified on the the following spectrum: Super Stocks, High Flyers, Contrarians, Turnarounds, Neutral, Value Traps, Momentum Traps, Falling Stars, and Sucker Stocks. For more information, learn about our StockRank Styles.
The analyst consensus target price for shares in Altri SGPS SA is €6.96. That is 35.8% above the last closing price of €5.13.
Analysts covering Altri SGPS SA currently have a consensus Earnings Per Share (EPS) forecast of €0.83 for the next financial year.
An important predictor of whether a stock price will go up is its track record of momentum. Price trends tend to persist, so it's worth looking at them when it comes to a share like Altri SGPS SA. Over the past six months, its share price has outperformed the FTSE Global All Cap Index by +19.81%.
As of the last closing price of €5.13, shares in Altri SGPS SA were trading +0.14% higher than their 200 day moving average. You can read more about the power of momentum in assessing share price movements on Stockopedia.
The Altri SGPS SA PE ratio based on its reported earnings over the past 12 months is 7.98. The shares last closed at €5.13.
The PE ratio (or price-to-earnings ratio) is the one of the most popular valuation measures used by stock market investors. It is calculated by dividing a company's price per share by its earnings per share.
The PE ratio can be seen as being expressed in years, in the sense that it shows the number of years of earnings which would be required to pay back the purchase price, ignoring inflation. So in general terms, the higher the PE, the more expensive the stock is.
Altri SGPS SA's management team is headed by:
- Alberto Joao Coraceiro De Castro - CHM
- Jose Armindo Farinha Soares De Pina - CEO
- Joao Manuel Matos Borges de Oliveira - CCE
- Paulo Jorge dos Santos Fernandes - VCH
- Maria Conceicao Henriques Fernades Cabacos - SEC
- Laurentina da Silva Martins - DRC
- Ana Rebelo De Carvalho Meneres de Mendonca - DRC
- Paula Simoes De Figueiredo Pimental Freixo - DRC
- Jose Antonio Nogueira Dos Santos - DRC
- Carlos Alberto Sousa Van Zeller E Silva - DRC
- Pedro Miguel Matos Borges de Oliveira - DRC
- Maria Do Carmo Guedes Oliveira - DRC
- Domingos Jose Vieira de Matos - DRC
- Antonio Luis Isidro De Pinho - SUB
- Pedro Nuno Fernandes De Sa Pessanha da Costa - SUB
- Ana Paula Dos Santos Silva e Pinho - SUB
- Andre Seabra Ferreira Pinto - SUB