|Type||Buy / Hold / Sell|
|Year End 31st Dec||Unit||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022E||2023E||CAGR / Avg|
|Diluted Normalised EPS|
|Op. Cashflow ps|
|Free Cashflow ps|
|Diluted Weighted Average Shares||m|
|Book Value ps|
|Leverage (ttm)||Total||- Intang||+ Pension|
|Cash / Assets|
America Movil, S.A.B. de C.V. is a holding company. The Company provides telecommunications services. Its services include mobile and fixed-line voice services, wireless and fixed data services, Internet access and pay television, sales of equipment, accessories and computers, as well as other related services. Its segments are Mexico Wireless, Mexico Fixed, Brazil, Colombia, Southern Cone, Andean Region, Central America, the Caribbean, the United States and Europe. The Southern Cone segment includes Argentina, Chile, Paraguay and Uruguay. The Andean Region segment includes Ecuador and Peru. The Central America segment includes Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Nicaragua and Panama. The Caribbean segment includes the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico. The Europe segment includes Austria, Belarus, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Serbia and Slovenia. It operates in all of its geographic segments under the Claro brand, except in Mexico, the United States and Europe.
- Carlos Slim Domit CHM (54)
- Daniel Hajj Aboumrad CEO (55)
- Patrick Slim Domit VCH (52)
- Carlos Jose Garcia Moreno Elizondo CFO (63)
- Oscar Borda CEX (63)
- Humberto Chavez Lopez CEX
- Alfredo Escobar San Lucas CEX
- Mauricio Escobedo Vazquez CEX
- Jose Antonio Guaraldi Felix CEX
- Jose Formoso Martinez CEX
- Enrique Ortiz de Montellano Rangel CEX
- Oscar Pena Chacon CEX
- Julio Carlos Porras CEX
- Patricia Raquel Hevia Coto COO
- Alejandro Cantu Jimenez GCN
- Oscar Von Hauske Solis OTH (63)
- Angel Alija Guerrero OTH
- Marco Antonio Campos Garcia OTH
- Roberto Catalao OTH
- Gonzalo Lira Coria OTH
- Daniel de Marco OTH
- Fernando Gonzalez Apango OTH
- Francisco Marmolejo Alcantara OTH
- Siegfried Mayrhofer OTH (54)
- Carlos Robles Miaja OTH
- Fernando Ocampo Carapia OTH
- Hector Slim Seade OTH
- Carlos Solano OTH
- Rafael Robles Miaja SEC (55)
- Arturo Elias Ayub DRC (55)
- Vanessa Hajj Slim DRC (24)
- Antonio Cosio Pando IND (53)
- Pablo Roberto Gonzalez Guajardo IND (53)
- David Antonio Ibarra Munoz IND (91)
- Rafael Moises Kalach Mizrahi IND (75)
- Francisco Medina Chavez IND (65)
- Luis Alejandro Soberon Kuri IND (61)
- Ernesto Vega Velasco IND (83)
As of Today at 07:01 UTC, shares in America Movil SAB de CV are trading at $21.30. This share price information is delayed by 15 minutes.
Shares in America Movil SAB de CV last closed at $21.30 and the price had moved by +40.78% over the past 365 days. In terms of relative price strength the America Movil SAB de CV share price has outperformed the S&P500 Index by +49.96% over the past year.
The overall consensus recommendation for America Movil SAB de CV is Hold. You can view the full broker recommendation list by unlocking its StockReport.
The America Movil SAB de CV dividend yield is 0.95% based on the trailing twelve month period.
Last year, America Movil SAB de CV paid a total dividend of MXN4.00, and it currently has a trailing dividend yield of 0.95%. We do not have any data on when America Movil SAB de CV is to next pay dividends.
We do not have data on when America Movil SAB de CV is to next pay dividends. The historic dividend yield on America Movil SAB de CV shares is currently 0.95%.
To buy shares in America Movil SAB de CV you'll need a share-dealing account with an online or offline stock broker. Once you have opened your account and transferred funds into it, you'll be able to search and select shares to buy and sell. You can use Stockopedia’s share research software to help you find the the kinds of shares that suit your investment strategy and objectives.
As of the previous close price of $21.30, shares in America Movil SAB de CV had a market capitalisation of $68.27bn.
Here are the trading details for America Movil SAB de CV:
- Country of listing: United States
- Exchange: NYQ
- Ticker Symbol: AMX
Based on an overall assessment of its quality, value and momentum America Movil SAB de CV is currently classified as a High Flyer. The classification is based on a composite score that examines a wide range of fundamental and technical measures. Stock are classified on the the following spectrum: Super Stocks, High Flyers, Contrarians, Turnarounds, Neutral, Value Traps, Momentum Traps, Falling Stars, and Sucker Stocks. For more information, learn about our StockRank Styles.
The analyst consensus target price for shares in America Movil SAB de CV is $441.17. That is 1971.23% above the last closing price of $21.30.
Analysts covering America Movil SAB de CV currently have a consensus Earnings Per Share (EPS) forecast of MXN596.07 for the next financial year.
An important predictor of whether a stock price will go up is its track record of momentum. Price trends tend to persist, so it's worth looking at them when it comes to a share like America Movil SAB de CV. Over the past six months, its share price has outperformed the S&P500 Index by +45.68%.
As of the last closing price of $21.30, shares in America Movil SAB de CV were trading +11.93% higher than their 200 day moving average. You can read more about the power of momentum in assessing share price movements on Stockopedia.
The America Movil SAB de CV PE ratio based on its reported earnings over the past 12 months is 0.68. The shares last closed at $21.30.
The PE ratio (or price-to-earnings ratio) is the one of the most popular valuation measures used by stock market investors. It is calculated by dividing a company's price per share by its earnings per share.
The PE ratio can be seen as being expressed in years, in the sense that it shows the number of years of earnings which would be required to pay back the purchase price, ignoring inflation. So in general terms, the higher the PE, the more expensive the stock is.
America Movil SAB de CV's management team is headed by:
- Carlos Slim Domit - CHM
- Daniel Hajj Aboumrad - CEO
- Patrick Slim Domit - VCH
- Carlos Jose Garcia Moreno Elizondo - CFO
- Oscar Borda - CEX
- Humberto Chavez Lopez - CEX
- Alfredo Escobar San Lucas - CEX
- Mauricio Escobedo Vazquez - CEX
- Jose Antonio Guaraldi Felix - CEX
- Jose Formoso Martinez - CEX
- Enrique Ortiz de Montellano Rangel - CEX
- Oscar Pena Chacon - CEX
- Julio Carlos Porras - CEX
- Patricia Raquel Hevia Coto - COO
- Alejandro Cantu Jimenez - GCN
- Oscar Von Hauske Solis - OTH
- Angel Alija Guerrero - OTH
- Marco Antonio Campos Garcia - OTH
- Roberto Catalao - OTH
- Gonzalo Lira Coria - OTH
- Daniel de Marco - OTH
- Fernando Gonzalez Apango - OTH
- Francisco Marmolejo Alcantara - OTH
- Siegfried Mayrhofer - OTH
- Carlos Robles Miaja - OTH
- Fernando Ocampo Carapia - OTH
- Hector Slim Seade - OTH
- Carlos Solano - OTH
- Rafael Robles Miaja - SEC
- Arturo Elias Ayub - DRC
- Vanessa Hajj Slim - DRC
- Antonio Cosio Pando - IND
- Pablo Roberto Gonzalez Guajardo - IND
- David Antonio Ibarra Munoz - IND
- Rafael Moises Kalach Mizrahi - IND
- Francisco Medina Chavez - IND
- Luis Alejandro Soberon Kuri - IND
- Ernesto Vega Velasco - IND