|Type||Buy / Hold / Sell|
|Year End 31st Dec||Unit||2017||2018||2019||2020||2021||2022E||2023E||CAGR / Avg|
|Diluted Normalised EPS|
|Op. Cashflow ps|
|Free Cashflow ps|
|Diluted Weighted Average Shares||m|
|Book Value ps|
Elecnor SA is a Spain-based company primarily engaged in the construction sector. The Company’s activities are divided into two business segments: Infrastructure and Real estate. The Infrastructure division is responsible for the development, construction, engineering, promotion and administration of projects in the energy, telecommunications, transport and environmental sector, among others. The Real estate division focuses on operating concessions in the area related to energy generation, mainly from wind and solar sources, energy and gas transmission, as well as wastewater treatment. The Company is a parent of the Elecnor Group, a group, which comprises a number of entities with operations established in Europe, the Americas, Asia and Africa. The Company is a subsidiary of Cantiles XXI SL.
- Jaime Real de Asua Arteche NEC
- Rafael Martin de Bustamante Vega CEO
- Fernando Maria Leon Domecq VCH
- Ignacio Prado Rey-Baltar VCH
- Alfonso Castellanos Ibarra CFO
- Francisco Javier Cruces Lopez OTH
- Jose Miguel Franco Bilbao OTH
- German Junquera Palomares OTH
- Joaquin Gomez de Olea y Mendaro SEC
- Irene Hernandez Alvarez DRC
- Fernando Azaola Arteche DRC
- Miguel Cervera Earle DRC
- Gabriel de Oraa Moyua DRC
- Cristobal Gonzalez de Aguilar Alonso Urquijo DRC
- Juan Landecho Sarabia DRC
- Miguel Morenes Giles DRC
- Rafael Prado Aranguren DRC
- Isabel Dutilh Carvajal IND
- Emilio Ybarra Aznar IND
- Paseo de la Castellana, 81 - Planta 20, MADRID, 28046
- +34 914179900
- KPMG Auditores, SL
As of Today at 19:07 UTC, shares in Elecnor SA are trading at €10.10. This share price information is delayed by 15 minutes.
Shares in Elecnor SA last closed at €10.10 and the price had moved by +2.85% over the past 365 days. In terms of relative price strength the Elecnor SA share price has outperformed the FTSE Global All Cap Index by +18.95% over the past year.
The overall consensus recommendation for Elecnor SA is Hold. You can view the full broker recommendation list by unlocking its StockReport.
The Elecnor SA dividend yield is 2.99% based on the trailing twelve month period.
Last year, Elecnor SA paid a total dividend of €0.30, and it currently has a trailing dividend yield of 2.99%. We do not have any data on when Elecnor SA is to next pay dividends.
We do not have data on when Elecnor SA is to next pay dividends. The historic dividend yield on Elecnor SA shares is currently 2.99%.
To buy shares in Elecnor SA you'll need a share-dealing account with an online or offline stock broker. Once you have opened your account and transferred funds into it, you'll be able to search and select shares to buy and sell. You can use Stockopedia’s share research software to help you find the the kinds of shares that suit your investment strategy and objectives.
As of the previous close price of €10.10, shares in Elecnor SA had a market capitalisation of €855.22m.
Here are the trading details for Elecnor SA:
- Country of listing: Spain
- Exchange: MCE
- Ticker Symbol: ENO
Based on an overall assessment of its quality, value and momentum Elecnor SA is currently classified as a Super Stock. The classification is based on a composite score that examines a wide range of fundamental and technical measures. Stock are classified on the the following spectrum: Super Stocks, High Flyers, Contrarians, Turnarounds, Neutral, Value Traps, Momentum Traps, Falling Stars, and Sucker Stocks. For more information, learn about our StockRank Styles.
The analyst consensus target price for shares in Elecnor SA is €19.00. That is 88.12% above the last closing price of €10.10.
Analysts covering Elecnor SA currently have a consensus Earnings Per Share (EPS) forecast of €1.35 for the next financial year.
An important predictor of whether a stock price will go up is its track record of momentum. Price trends tend to persist, so it's worth looking at them when it comes to a share like Elecnor SA. Over the past six months, its share price has outperformed the FTSE Global All Cap Index by +7.98%.
As of the last closing price of €10.10, shares in Elecnor SA were trading -8.63% below their 200 day moving average. You can read more about the power of momentum in assessing share price movements on Stockopedia.
The Elecnor SA PE ratio based on its reported earnings over the past 12 months is 6.63. The shares last closed at €10.10.
The PE ratio (or price-to-earnings ratio) is the one of the most popular valuation measures used by stock market investors. It is calculated by dividing a company's price per share by its earnings per share.
The PE ratio can be seen as being expressed in years, in the sense that it shows the number of years of earnings which would be required to pay back the purchase price, ignoring inflation. So in general terms, the higher the PE, the more expensive the stock is.
Elecnor SA's management team is headed by:
- Jaime Real de Asua Arteche - NEC
- Rafael Martin de Bustamante Vega - CEO
- Fernando Maria Leon Domecq - VCH
- Ignacio Prado Rey-Baltar - VCH
- Alfonso Castellanos Ibarra - CFO
- Francisco Javier Cruces Lopez - OTH
- Jose Miguel Franco Bilbao - OTH
- German Junquera Palomares - OTH
- Joaquin Gomez de Olea y Mendaro - SEC
- Irene Hernandez Alvarez - DRC
- Fernando Azaola Arteche - DRC
- Miguel Cervera Earle - DRC
- Gabriel de Oraa Moyua - DRC
- Cristobal Gonzalez de Aguilar Alonso Urquijo - DRC
- Juan Landecho Sarabia - DRC
- Miguel Morenes Giles - DRC
- Rafael Prado Aranguren - DRC
- Isabel Dutilh Carvajal - IND
- Emilio Ybarra Aznar - IND